|The first copy!|
I acquired the movie head in November 2015 from Lloyd Albin, who owned the summer camp that Friday the 13th part 2 was filmed at back in September 1980. As Lloyd explained, the head was left in a net hanging from a tree on his property after a wrap party attended by the film's cast and crew. Lloyd kept it for 35 years, taking it out occasionally to scare his campers.
I explain in detail in this post, both photo analysis and the chain of possession indicate there can be no doubt this is the screen used head. It was in rough shape, so I had it restored by Tom Spina Designs.
|LEFT: The first 3D printed copy. RIGHT: A frame from "F13 Part 2."|
|LEFT: A painted 3D print. RIGHT: The screen-used head|
|The finished prototype|
Note: We digitally inserted a "pipe" into the base that will be attached to an acrylic disc to serve as a stand. This can of course be removed if you prefer the "raw" version of the head.
TO ORDER: Please email me at farrelljm1122 [at] hotmail [dot] com. Or leave your name and email address in the comments section below and I will get back to you with details. If you've already expressed interest, you will be hearing from me shortly.
- Number of available copies: 10 (may pull another 10 next year).
- Pre-order: $100 to reserve yours.
- Price: $475 + shipping total. Shipping will be assessed individually.
- Material: black resin.
- Timeframe: 8-10 weeks from time of initial payment (I have a day job!)
- No blanks!
- Yes, it will come with hair!
- Will not be foam filled (makes the head too heavy to stand up on the stand)
- All buyers will get updates via email with progress photos